Well, yikes! March just flew by and I didn’t get much of anything I wanted to do finished. So, April is catch up and have fun month. I am adding one new goal since I did manage to completely finish one, but other than that, I’m going to focus on getting overdue pictures and posts up, completing the unfinished and having some fun.
- Finances – Passports & wills. Time for the boy to get a “full passport” and our wills are horribly out of date. – Carried Over
- Paperless – Shredding month. – Completed (Wewt! 6 tall kitchen bags of shredding off to recycling!)
- House – Electronics clutter. Redo the wiring, get rid of out of date hardware and electronics, sift through those chargers, cables and whatsits. – Carried Over
- Health & Sanity – Continuing with certifications. – Carried Over
New for April:
- Catch Up – Outstanding posts, outstanding goals.
- Have Fun – Do at least two completely new things just for the fun of it.