Amazing how fast the year has gone by – school getting ready to be out, summer vacations starting. While I’m not taking the summer off, I’ve decided to focus on completing and extending goals – upping my game to a 10K, repurposing the office to the heir’s new room, home improvements too long neglected, finishing up all my certifications and updates. So, the punchlist is:
- Bill simplification – June is the month for the last utilities budget billing which should finish this off.
- Bank changes – Need to close the last account and move my safe deposit box and all will be clean, neat and consolidated.
- Will & Retirement – just need to get this one done
- Certifications – upgrade the existing ones, move forward on my ITIL expert
- Books, books and more books – Goodreads challenge
- Health and fitness – 10K by the end of the summer, allergy testing
- Bucket list – update and cross off one per month, cause I’m not getting any younger
And finally – upload all the pictures from the earlier finished goals!