Perhaps a bit early for the 2013 post, but I’m feeling reflective, so… It’s been a really great year! Just a few of the highlights:
- New job with a terrific company.
- New (old) car that I love.
- The heir got accepted to his (only) college of choice.
- The heir was named VIP of the rugby team (as a junior).
- Repainted the house.
- Zero debt other than the mortgage.
- The consort got a new job.
- Spent a weekend on the lake outside Toronto with old friends.
- Spent a week in Vegas with my best friend.
- Completed 2 more intermediate ITIL certifications.
- Added a new dog to the herd.
- Finished the guest bathroom.
- Both the Braves and the Panthers made the playoffs!
There were some downs (though not many) – my old workplace had gotten pretty chaotic and stressful, we had a few unfortunate appliance and car meltdowns, I didn’t complete some of my 2014 goals (though others stepped up to the plate) and so on, but overall 2013 was a wonderful year! Bring on 2014, we’re ready!