Completed bold green with strikethrough, in progress in bold with italic, notes, summary and updates inline. Not started in blue.
- Fitness – Hit my Fitbit goals for the month. Starting out with the preset 10K steps per day. Laid out a walking/running schedule to be ready to go for the March 5K. Naturally this week brought some of the coldest (and wettest) weather so far – will be looking to make up some steps as the month progresses. Still, definitely heightened awareness of ways to boost steps. Cool dat. 😀
- Professional – Complete the ITIL 2011 Intermediate SOA qualification. Ordered up the SOA course from The Art of Service, did all my downloads and set up a daily task reminder. Completed through Module 2 of 12.
- Habit – Fitness and Food Journaling. Set up my apps – Endomondo, FitBit and Livescape on the phone, FitBit on the PC. Completed some journaling every day but not consistent or complete yet.
- Home – Guest bedroom
- Financial – 401K and retirement accounts. Registered and set up the 401K for new employer. All that remains is to review and update (as needed) the other accounts.
Decluttering– Filed the rest of 2013 and set up 2013 tax notebook, set up 2014 files (go label maker).
- Cost cutting – Insurance review
One complete and four underway. Seems about right at this point, especially since the four underway are the build a habit kind of goals.