Completed bold green with strikethrough, in progress in bold with italic, notes, summary and updates inline. Not started in blue.
- Fitness – Hit my Fitbit goals for the month. Meh. Running behind here courtesy of “the polar vortex” followed by “build an ark”. Going to need to add some extra steps in the next couple of weeks. Have lost 5 pounds since the holidays, though.
- Professional – Complete the ITIL 2011 Intermediate SOA qualification. Completed through Module 3 of 12.
- Habit – Fitness and Food Journaling. Doing this pretty regularly, love the FitBit. Discovered I was getting up every few hours and walking 52 steps. No, not sleepwalking – letting the dogs out. Started feeding them in the mornings, sleeping MUCH better now.
- Home – Guest bedroom. Hopefully this coming weekend.
- Financial – 401K and retirement accounts. Let this one ride for the week though I did download the 2013 tax forms and instructions.
- Cost cutting – Insurance review
One complete, five underway with the last one requiring a single session (that I just haven’t managed to get motivated to do since it involves sitting and I’m trying to focus on moving).